Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SPANISH CHOCOLATE

People keep pressuring me to pick between a BIG MAC or Chicken, but i'm too versatile! i'm supposed to be general and picking one over the other would be like denying half of what makes me * ME! A Chicken-Big-Mac that's what i am and what U will get, U can take it or leave it, but i'm a keep doing me ;)- ! And i'm not choosing between Hera or Diana UR both coming home with me lol U should know that i will do whatever it takes i never surrender! How long do U think U can keep fighting me? Make it easier on yourselves and just give in to me! UR only postponing the inevitable because i always win in the end! i am and will be enough man for the both of U so drop the attitude though it is pretty cute. i want to have F-U-N so bad lol U don't even know it is going to be a long long honeymoon ;) ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet