Saturday, June 4, 2011

STUNTING

Some say I'm cocky, but I tell em no, I'm confident, and I deserve it, the pressure on me... is backbreaking. While you're out having fun I'm not sparing a second... training... 24/7... If I lose it wont be for lack of effort, trying to find the perfect combination of mind, body, spirit... there's nothing I'm not sacrificing. Imagine being me having to put up with all of you bitches talking shit when the key laid within me from the beginning; but I'm forgiving... call me daddy and I'll call it even ha ha you're made in my image... call me infinite. You're lucky they leveled the playing field, but if you think I wont use every single advantage you must be tripping... my father is not one to mess with! Legally the title belongs to me... natural inheritance... and if you think I'm going to let some weak undeserving competition dilute the position you must be dreaming because I'm all business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet