Sunday, June 5, 2011

STORMY AND JOLLY

I've been diagnosed with a chemical imbalance... my body produces less pleasure molecules than other individuals which causes me to push everything to extreme levels just to feel normal. Some call me an adrenalin gunky, doctors call me add, but I call it king material. Now that I'm aware of what it is specifically there's nothing stopping me, it explains everything, but I'm not excepting help because I'm trying to fly as straight as an arrow. Its nothing I can't handle it just makes my fire wilder than anything you've ever seen, just don't get caught down wind from me, because I'm trying to burn down everything so I might rebuild things; claiming my spot at the very top. Extra stormy is what they be calling me... a star in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet