Friday, July 1, 2011

PROOFING

Here again, the problem of induction plays a key role in arguments. What am i missing? What can i do to reassure U this isn't exactly a sure science for me . . . i'm trying to be perfect for everyone!!! How does someone do that? U know how am i supposed to have answers to everything? Things that no one else does? Ultimately i'm expecting U to make me wait and sweat it out down to the wire, i know it's b/C i have the greatest burden of truth it is all or nothing and FATHER U ARE THE ONE MAKING THE DECISION!!! IS MY SOUL NOT TRUE, MY HEART NOT PURE, AND MY INTELLECT NOT SOUND!!! The material will be learned, but I don't think that's the issue i think U see something that i'm missing and i don't want to disappoint anyone i'm worried that's all i'm not sure what U are looking for? Or what U C that is concerning . . . i'm not perfect and i don't think i'll ever be ready * But that's not what's driving me it's love and understanding of myself, my family, and everyone else . . .i'm lost what else do U wish me to endure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet