Saturday, April 9, 2011

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

If you haven't guessed I'm rather good at hiding my feelings. The funny thing about feelings are the quiet way they seem to ambush us to make a wonderful mess of things. I often think people like myself should have a warning sign stamped on their forehead that reads don't come in. 


Frankly I like the way things are I don't depend on anyone and no one depends on me. Free as a bird, my life's my own, but what do I really have some money in my pocket, these fancy threads, an expensive car, I'm single so no strings attached; but I don't have piece of mind and without that well you don't have anything. I keep searching for an answer to it all, you know what's it all about? 


At this rate I don't think I'll ever know, I keep waiting for that one person to explain it all, but my tastes are so exquisite I can't seem to find one I like for very long. I guess I'm going to have to do it bigger and better than anyone else until that day arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet