Friday, April 1, 2011

A PROVERS STATE



More and more I find myself taking great umbrage with the perverse state of our political system. It's as if our nobly appointed men and woman have forgotten the ideals in which they were forged from. Choosing to indulge in petty squabbling like lowly animals, and behaving like spoiled children. You are supposed to be representing an ideal world with the intent of raising the rest of society to the same state, and yet I see no action or real attempt to educate. It seems as though all of you are content at the level of transcendence you have managed to reach, giving in to such lesser sectors as the symbolic snake. I'm disgusted by the grotesque show of weakness and castration of perfection. It has brought me great sadness to see how quickly we've been willing to abandon our dreams, hopes, and beliefs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet