Friday, April 22, 2011

APPLE DUST UP

I love the recent media blip about Apple tracking its users location as if this is something new or relevant. Its never been about the device for Apple and those like them. The device is just their way into your life a looking glass in many ways to learn more about you capturing your likes, your dislikes, your ideas, and your creativity, etc. their race to bottle the world lol, but as long as the relationship remains win/win I don't see the problem. I think what often happens is people tend to want their cool thing from the future, but not what it takes to develop it and if that's the case create your own, but I doubt few have the courage to do what it takes, and would rather judge and play it safe. If society hasn't learned by now that it's the back end info (human capital) that's really valuable and less to do with the actual product well lets just say I'd hate to know what it means to be you. My personal opinion is that Steve Jobs is a devil, (figuratively speaking) but you have to admire the way he plays the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet