Saturday, March 19, 2011

ENCHANTMENT THE ART OF CHANGING HEARTS, MINDS, AND ACTIONS


In the past, I've owned my own business. Also, I've worked for a Fortune 500 company and I worked for a little Ma & Pa place. Over that time I've read several business books but Guy Kawasaki's book Enchantment is the best book I've ever read on business. Actually, it's one of the best books I've ever read on LIFE.


No, Guy isn't going to tell you what to look for in an accountant or how to find a web-designer. This book is much more existential. Guy tells you how to create a foundation for your business, promote it and operate it with the highest ethics and standards and how, when doing so, you'll enchant anyone who crosses your path. GADGETDAILYNEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet