Sunday, June 12, 2011

WALKING THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD

I didn't think to just ask you: Why don't you just come to me? I would like nothing more! I don't want you to think I'm doing this for the approval of anyone including yourselves if that's the lesson you are trying to communicate. But it would be amazing in my opinion to be deeply understood and to deeply understand others who think this way ;) ha come on what ya say? At the same time I want to save as many as I can as I venture on my journey through it all. If I'm not going to stop why should we postpone the inevitable I want to touch and feel all of you I mean I kinda already do ha ha ;) lets make it official! But I am concerned that I will interpret something wrong and with so much riding on every decision I want to get it right! Didn't all of you have someone who cared enough to take a risk and extend a helping hand, why should I be any different. Well either way you should like it I wouldn't be me if I was completely confident  in my ability to win you over ;) ha ha All I know is that I need to find forgiveness that's really all I seek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet