Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I am no monkey, I am no dog, I am no pet bird or the like, and I am certainly no subordinate and yet you treat me with less honor than any of them you are being pathetically cliche. All I ask is to partake in formal training, my opportunity to prove my worth and you reserve yourself to such cloak and dagger means and keep me on the fringe for what... for nothing! Stop focusing on the story and the characters rather than the individual in front of you and do what is right, what is just according to natural law! If you don't then what have you, what have any one of us. Who ever should keep anyone of you from me put that motherfucker down right now or let the coward face me himself what more could you take from me, I fear no one, and I certainly don't fear you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet