Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MATURITY

They keep telling me true king why do you seem so down and out... very grimy; but I keep trying to tell them there are more important things because I don't do it for the money, the fame, or the glory, I dream higher... call it patrimony; but I promise to fight heroically as long as you promise to forgive me. The way I see it they can't take away what you don't want for, and this flame that burns inside of me is the fiercest thing you've ever seen, because I see your beauty, and its made all of a man out of me, and I'm a do all I can to pull you into me because my heart beats for you and you only... till the death of me. And if I should catch one of you motherfuckers in one of my streets I hope your packing heat, because I will lay you the fuck down... end of story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet