Monday, June 20, 2011

IV

When learning to be a chef, or a doctor, however you'd like to think of it I didn't have the advantages, the money, or the guidance so I had to go behind the scenes, and made more than a few missteps on my journey. But I wouldn't change things not even for a second! What it made me, what it taught me was character building... inspiring! some have to learn to swim without a life guard  and I realize that. It's my belief that those who know and share my struggle, who know my pain it's you who have the greatest potential! So when things seem impossible, when you think you can't go one step further, and the weight of the world is all you can handle know that I'm not stopping or slowing down to make things  just a little bit more barable! I will always believe in you, and you will forever be the most important thing to me... my greatest priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet