Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DESTINY

For a while I have struggled to figure out how one might live justly in an unjust world and still afford to put food on the table, but I think I have finally figured it out; the wicked and all those who seek to stand against me and the ones I love shall bear my mark. So to all those who turned their back to me, who saw fit to condemn, and spit on my name in my darkest hour when I had shown you gratitude and compassion; I forgive you and would like to thank you for if not for your dishonor I don't think I would possess nearly as much humility as I do today. Only one continued at my side, counseling me and lending his strength for no other reason than his being in greater excess, who I've come to see as the best out of all of us and who will forever own my loyalty and deepest gratitude. For the rest of you, you shall be the first to experience the edge of my justice; you wont see me coming nor will you hear me but you will FEEL ME! like the hot iron cuts through butter so to will your light be extinguished for the hunter seeks to kill his prey in one shot as to preserve the humanity of the animal. Better to destroy your enemies utterly and completely ensuring victory for years to come, such is the way of war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet