Sunday, May 29, 2011

FIGHTING SPIRIT

They say the one who conquers both the natural and the spiritual is the one fit to lead which happens to include the financial something I disagree with strongly; why can't someone demonstrate a knowledge of it but not participate in it? Is it not more honorable to want something so badly that one would be willing to do it for free and take on every other responsibility and difficulty? I've come this far on my own... tell me what am I doing wrong? Don't I deserve some sort of help or guidance and wouldn't it be a great loss to leave someone with that sort of drive twisting in the wind? Ultimately it makes no difference I'll do what I have to, to persevere, but there is the best way to go about something and the supreme way and if given the choice I'd prefer the latter. My only concern is to get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet