Thursday, May 19, 2011

ACCOUNTING FOR ALL THE IGNORAMUSES

I can't stand the stupid man who would follow my comments because they believe I may be dangerous. To deny that we are all dangerous is to delude yourself from the truth and in many ways castrating... just like an animal will hunt its prey or kill an attacker to survive so to will humans if placed in the right circumstances. For instance does a soldier believe that he is dangerous or would he survive if he didn't think otherwise willing to carry out what is necessary, or if two humans left staving, and near death, were placed a piece of meat in front of them, but only enough for one would they not fight to the death in order to live and eat that meal. It's my belief that few are courageous, brave, or compassionate enough when ultimately faced with the truth to give their life for another. So if you happen to be the stupid man I would politely ask you to step off I wouldn't want to have to account for your small brains trying to explain all of this is hard enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet