Tuesday, February 22, 2011

RELIABLE TECH

If you’re a parent like me who works from home, then you know how crippling it can be when your computer breaks down. I nearly went insane the last two weeks waiting for Sony to fix my laptop. This is the second time I’ve had a big issue with my machine and couldn’t write my stories. I’m hoping my next purchase proves more reliable.


What will I buy next? I don’t know much about computers, so I decided to call Dean Gallea, Senior Program Leader at Consumer Reports, to see which brands the publication recommends. It turns out that every year the magazine runs an Annual Product Reliability Survey that asks 43,000 laptop owners about their experience. Here’s what Gallea and his team discovered: MONEYWATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet