Friday, January 21, 2011

LEFTOVER PIZZA DONE RIGHT

I'm somewhat of a mad scientist in the kitchen or what others might call a "foodie", but I'd make an argument that we all are; I mean who doesn't like to eat and make great food. 

Anyway I had some left over pizza in the frig that I wanted to make for myself and a few friends, I can't stand leftovers so I thought I'd remix the known classic. 

It was either that, or take the convenient way out, and just eat it cold another tempting option. 

Here's what I came up with: 

Leftover Pie















Parmesan Cheese (sprinkle to your liking)













1 Lime (squeezed over each piece)  












Cilantro (4 leaves per slice) 











1 1/2 plum tomatoes sliced and placed on top (about 2 slices per piece of pizza) 













Set the oven to 400 degrees and bake for 15 minutes and bam the best leftover pizza you've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Become A Fan

Tweet